Due to a massive increase in demand, Supercarsbuzz products will take approximately 4-30 days to be delivered, and CAN TAKE up to 40 days maximum for some parts of the World due to customs. In addition, customers can be supplied with a tracking number once passed customs. If you have any other questions please contact us at Support@Cozlow.com.
Our return policy lasts 30 days if product is in the condition it arrived in, If 30 days have gone by since the date of the order being received, contact our support at Support@Cozlow.com. Those eligible for a return within the 30 day period, must have the original item and packaging for a super fast and easy return process!
NOTE: Orders must be canceled within 3 days in order to receive a FULL refund immediately! Orders canceled after 3 days have already been shipped, In order to receive a full refund you must send the item to our HQ address or you can keep the item and receive a partial refund.
If you are not satisfied with the item you received for any reason we have 3 solutions for our customers:
1. We can send out a replacement if item is proven to be broken (must submit a quick picture or video as evidence).
2. We can issue a partial refund and the customer can keep the item, in order to discuss your eligibility please email Support@Cozlow.com
3. A full refund once item is sent back to our United States HQ (shipping is NOT paid for by Supercarsbuzz unless the item is proven to be broken or unusable).
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.